SWARAZANKAR HUB provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access recorded performances from various prominent Artists in the Indian Classical Music Genres streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices.
The service provider provides for streaming of live performances in the form of sound recordings as well as audio-visual medium.
The users of the services thereby agree to comply with the following stipulation:
Your membership/subscription will continue until terminated. To use the services, you must have Internet access and a ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method. Specific details regarding your membership may be availed by visiting our website or application.
We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your SWARAZANKAR HUB membership by visiting our website and clicking on the "Subscription Plan" link available at the bottom of the page of the SWARAZANKAR HUB website. Currently Video Hub concerts will enable 24 Hour Viewing window for users once they unlock any released episode.
· Billing Cycle The membership fee for the service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific billing date when deemed to be incurred.
· Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
· Cancellation To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods. In case of cancellation of your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
The cancellation request regarding membership on the ground of payment error or banking error cannot be processed by the service provider without conducting a due diligence. Hence, the minimum time period of 30 days must be considered for processing such cancellation request.
· Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
· Any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household.
· A User shall create an account in order to access the content provided by the service.
· A User by way of generated account can avail the services only over a single electronic device at a time. Further, User can use the available services based on the subscription/membership to SWARAZANKAR HUB.
· SWARAZANKAR HUB reserves the right to add or remove the data on the website and application of SWARAZANKAR HUB from time to time. The Data time slots and timelines so shared by SWARAZANKAR HUB shall be decided and commandeered by SWARAZANKAR HUB only. Any viewing subscribed to, and missed by the user, or not viewed by the user shall not be claimed by the user from SWARAZANKAR HUB.
· The member who created the SWARAZANKAR HUB account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the account and the ready devices that are used to access our service and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the SWARAZANKAR HUB account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the SWARAZANKAR HUB ready devices (such as mobile devices, Tablets, Computers and Laptops) that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone.
· You agree to use the SWARAZANKAR HUB services, inclusive of all the features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, or other restrictions on use of the service or content therein.
· You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, SWARAZANKAR HUB or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
· The SWARAZANKAR HUB service is provided "as is" and without warranty or condition. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the laws of your country of residence.
· Under all circumstances permitted under the applicable law, you and SWARAZANKAR HUB agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Further, where permitted under the applicable law, unless both you and SWARAZANKAR HUB agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
· All the Users have access and control over the generated account and the devices that are used to access our service and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, SWARAZANKAR HUB or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
The service is provided without any warrant or conditions in case of any error or interruption. In light of any errors the user shall report to the customer care of SWARAZANKAR HUB, and the dispute shall be resolved in 60 (Sixty) days or lesser. There shall be resolutions provided with no acceptance on refunds.
We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.